Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello Blogging World!!

For years I have thought about jumping on the blogging wagon but just didn't have the get up an go in me to do it, my thought, why would a bunch of strangers want to read my ramblings?? Well I have now decided to test the waters for my own sanity :) This is my place to keep track of all my craziness and if you find yourself inclined to hop on board with me let me say "welcome to my little corner of the web!!"

I am a stay at home mom to three wonderful kiddos and have a husband that supports my need to stay home with my babies. I also obsess with things: making money online, my next Disney trip, coupons and freebies and my newest one, getting healthy and losing the baby weight from my 3 little ones.

I LOVE getting things cheap, not cheap items but items that I can pay cents for rather than dollars by using smart shopping strategies and coupons!!

Here you will follow me on my journey of being a savvy shopper and earning my online income. There is a tab at the top of the blog where you can join all the money making sites I use and trust!!

I hope this will be a fun experience for me!! I will get set up on facebook and get the blog setup in the coming week, This is just to say "hi and I'm here" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment