Monday, October 29, 2012

Are you a member of Kmart's Shop Your Way Rewards?? If you are check your email. Look at what I got!! The credit expires today. I will run by Kmart after I pick the kids up and come back and let you know if I scored a freebie!!
 
Okay guys I just got back from Kmart and had a great shopping trip. Here is what I scored!!
I got three American Greetings cards and an American Greetings LED candle for a whopping $.40!!!
This is the breakdown:
I had the $5 off $5 Halloween purchase coupon that is shown above.
There was a coupon hanging in the card section for the free LED candle with the purchase of three American Greetings cards that were priced at $1.99 or above each.
I also had $.60 in rewards on my Shop Your Way Rewards card.
 
I bought three $1.99 Halloween cards which totaled $5.97 allowing me to use the $5 off $5 Halloween purchase coupon AND the coupon for the free LED candle with 3 cards purchased. I also put the $.60 in rewards I already had towards this purchase and only owed $.40!!

 
I also had a coupon print with my receipt for $5 in rewards to be added to my Shop Your Way Rewards card with my next $35 purchase which will be great to apply towards Christmas!
 

1 comment: