Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Seasonal Coffee Mate Flavor - Peppermint Mocha

Let me share a little secret with you :)
I am addicted to coffee!!!
And it must have Coffee Mate in it or it just won't do.
 
Have you noticed any of the new seasonal flavors hitting the shelves??
It is so hard to chose just one because they all look so good but I think there are a few flavors I have to try and one would be the Peppermint Mocha!!!!
YUMMY

For me nothing screams Christmas like peppermint, I absolutely love it, and to get that flavor
from products like this it is a must have especially when it is from Coffee Mate and it enhances my coffee with those great creamy flavors!!
 
The seasonal flavors are available only September through December so be sure to grab them while you can. To even make it sweeter you can go to the Coffee Mate website and print these coupons!!
 
As you all know by now I am a proud member of the Brew Crew. We are a group of people who share a common love for Coffee Mate and LOVE to promote the product!!
If you are interested in joining the Brew Crew you can apply here.
 
member of the @COFFEE-MATE Brew Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment