Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crowdtap Old Navy Dress Sample and Share!!!


I have been waiting for today, it was a much needed girly day of shopping!! A couple of weeks ago I get an email saying that I have been chosen to participate in the Old Navy Dress Sample and Share from Crowdtap, I was so excited since this is the first Sample and Share I have been chosen for and I have been in need of a new dress, especially with the holidays fast approaching.

If you aren't familiar with Crowdtap's Sample and Share let me explain what it is. You first must be a registered member of Crowdtap (which is an awesome community) and once registered you will receive invitations to fill out an application for Sample and Shares. If you qualify you receive FREE, yes FREE, products from Old Navy!! My package came with a coupon for me and one for a friend to receive a free dress!!

Well today was the day for making the trip to Old Navy. Our girls took a bunch of pics and videos clips to document the day, enjoy!!



This is me and my friend Amber about to go into Old Navy to search for dresses!! We brought our girls along who are also best friends so this made for a blast of a day!


One of the first things we did was find the manager just to let her know that we were in the store for the Sample and Share and to get her permission to video and take pics in the store. I showed her the paper work and she was actually really excited, she had heard of the Style Council but had never had anyone come in to do a Sample and Share!! I was the first one in the Gadsden, AL store!!
 
Now for the hunt for that perfect dress to call mine :)






There were so many awesome dresses to chose from






I have no coordination!! Just couldn't figure out how to get this dress on, LOL

Black dress is one now to the red one

I know this pic is blurry but we had the sweetest girl helping us in the dressing room!


 

 Twinkines


I just keep going back to the black and white striped sweater dress!! It was so cute with the leggings and it could be dressesd up to with a pair of tights and a few accessories.
 
Our girls even got in on the action!
 
Time to check out

 
If think this is something you would be interested in participating in I urge you to sign up to become a member of Crowdtap!! There are so many fun activities and opportunites you can take part in like this Sample and Share and hosted parties.
Click here to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment