Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Healthy Choice Baked Entrees Sample and Share!!


 
So as you all know I am a proud member of Crowdtap and I was selected for another Sample and Share!!!! This Sample and Share was from Healthy Choice and they shared with us a $1 coupon to try their new Baked Entrees.

This Sample and Share was a bit different from the others I have participated in. I was given a coupon and had to purchase the product instead of receiving a free product to try so I was a bit hesitant about joining but I am really glad I did. When I got to the store I found that these Baked Entrees are very reasonably priced, $2.18 at my store and after the $1 coupon I only spent $1.18 plus tax.

I purchase Healthy Choice meals every now and again so I was aware of the quality of their products and I was excited to bring home the Healthy Choice Baked Lasagna with Meat Sauce. The entire meal is only 280 calories!!!!

So I ate my meal today for lunch and was very pleased with it!! I made a video review for you to watch :)




 

I highly recommend these and if you are interested in giving them a try I have coupons to share with you!!! Click here to get your coupon for $1 off

If think this is something you would be interested in participating in I urge you to sign up to become a member of Crowdtap!! There are so many fun activities and opportunites you can take part in like this Sample and Share and hosted parties.

Click here to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment