Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Crowdtap - Old Navy Sweat It Out in Old Navy Activewear! Sample and Share

I have been waiting for today, it was a much needed mom and daughter day of shopping!! A couple of weeks ago I received an email saying that I had been chosen to participate in the Old Navy Sweat It Out in Old Navy Activewear! Sample and Share from Crowdtap, I was so excited about this one. In the past I have always taken a friend with me but this time I took my mom!!! She always gets excited for me when I get to do these activities but the styles that we can select are usually not her style. Well she was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure and was told to start getting active so as a result she has taken up walking. I thought this sample and share would be great motivation for her: new walking clothes!!!

If you aren't familiar with Crowdtap's Sample and Share let me explain what it is. You first must be a registered member of Crowdtap (which is an awesome community) and once registered you will receive invitations to fill out an application for Sample and Shares. If you qualify you receive FREE, yes FREE, products from Old Navy along with other companies!! My package came with a coupon for me and one for a friend to receive a free workout top and bottom!!

We brought along my five year old daughter to take pics for us so please excuse the nature of the pics, I feel like most of the pics have us looking down at her :)

So this is us browsing around the workout section and choosing what we want to try on.






My load!!

My mother kept going back to this jacket and yes this is the one she got for herself!!



Now to the dressing room!!
I LOVED these tops. It is one of the Women's Active Tie-Waist Bubble Tanks and I ended up purchasing four of them to wear with my new jacket and pants I got from the Sample and Share.

This is the jacket my mother got!! I was really surprised that she picked something with so much color for herself. This is the Women's Faux-Fur Lined Hoodies


This is the jacket and pants I brought home with me!!!
The jacket was so soft and comfortable and although it is light weight I can see it keeping me very warm.


Another shot of my outfit!!

I really liked this jacket except for the sleeves come down over your hands and have a hole for your thumbs to go thru. Just not my style.
 


So overall this was a great experience!! The Old Navy we shopped at had a great selection of items but were low on sizes which made it a bit difficult to try on some of the items we were interested in. We both found a set that we loved and were happy to take home!!

If think this is something you would be interested in participating in I urge you to sign up to become a member of Crowdtap!! There are so many fun activities and opportunites you can take part in like this Sample and Share and hosted parties.
Click here to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment