Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Children's Advil Sample from Smiley360!!


As a member of Smiley360 I was sent a free sample of Children’s Advil for my kids to try. I have to say that it arrived at the most perfect time, the flu is going around and my daughter who is eight got it and had a fever of 102 and fussed because her whole body ached. I gave her the Children’s Advil for the fever and aches along with the flu med the Dr prescribed and I was very pleased with it. In the past I had always used another brand which resulted in my daughter screaming and not wanting to take it because it was gritty and had a bad taste so I was very willing to try the sample on her. At first she was hesitant to take it but after taking a small taste she easily gulped the rest of her doses down. She liked the grape taste and the texture which made medicine time an easy task and I loved that it was 8 hour medicine which made it easier on me and her since we weren’t having to take it every 4 hours like the previous med we used. Her fever stayed down and her body aches quickly got better. Since this was a sample we ran out fairly quickly but I had my husband pick up another bottle and will definitely be using Children’s Advil for all my kids fever needs!! I love that it is for children ages 2-11, I have three kids between the ages of 5-10 and they can all use it!

For joining this Mission I received the following:
  • One (1) Infants’ Advil® Concentrated Drops or One (1) Children’s Advil® Suspension Liquid
  • Ten (10) Coupons to share with your family and friends
  • Custom branded Children’s Advil® picture frame magnet
  • A Digital Coupon for $1.50 off your next purchase of Infants' Advil® or Children's Advil®
  • Infants' Advil® & Children's Advil® Comfort Care Brochure
  • Smiley360 Sharing Guide
You can check out the Children's Advil mission page by clicking here!!
                                                                                                                        
If you are interested in receiving free products to try in return for your review click here to join Smiley360!!

No comments:

Post a Comment