Monday, February 18, 2013

Crowdtap - Durex Sexplorers Pleasure Party


So once again I was chosen for another awesome party from Crowdtap!!! This one was a Durex Sexplorers Pleasure Party and you would not believe the huge box that was delivered to my door. I was so excited to have this party, I had just finished throwing an awesome Hotel Transylvania Monster Bowl party and had my Durex party scheduled for February 8 and I already had all my friends lined up to come and the flu hit. Lord it was awful. I went to the Dr on the 7th with a confirmed case of the flu so my party had to be postponed :(
Lovely isn't it, Ha Ha!!
 
Then a couple of days later my hubby woke up feeling horrible and paid the Dr a visit and he too had the flu. I was so upset because I didn't feel good and now I had to reschedule my party.
 
 
Well we both felt like having our little shindig this past weekend and it all turned out great!!! With it being Valentine’s weekend there were a couple of people who weren’t able to make it but that’s life and sometimes we have to make due with what real life has decided to give us, the flu :)
 
I was sent goodie bags to be filled with all kinds of great treats: sex coupons, foreplay dice, Durex condoms…. and I decided rather than to have them already filled I would set up a “love buffet” and we could all talk about the products and everyone could fill their own bags. I set out platters and filled them with different condoms, set out vases with daffodils, had the bags lined up across the back of the table, had all the different products set out for everyone to see, oh and I had chocolates scattered around the table. I love how it all turned out!!






Look at all the bright colors!! I think the table turned out so pretty!
 
Here are a few pics of some of our guests which included my bestie and her hubby, she brought her mother who is in a new relationship, my mother and her guy, me and my husband...
What is it about sex that makes guys embarrased?? He wouldn't even look at the camera for me :)
 
We ate way to much chocolate, giggled a bunch and had a great time with friends. I had a couple of bags and goodies left over and those were packaged up and my husband will be taking those to work with him to give to a girl I have gotten to know, who was invited but because of the date change wasn't able to make it. She was recently married and her husband is in the military and had to leave about a month after the wedding. She was really wanting all the fun Durex products for when he returned home so she is getting a bag plus s is going to give the others to somegirls she knows who re in the same situation as she is with their husbands being deployed, I know they will have fun with everything.
 
Well I got my box a few days before I got sick so me and my sweetie had a chance to try out some of the products before the party and I was able to talk about my favorite things and we have tried out a couple more since getting better. I would love to review a few for you!!
 
So I was really excited to open the box and find some larger items that I wasn't expecting :)
The Delight Vibrating Bullet has to be my favorite. It is small but the most powerful of the ones sent. We used this one first and were very pleased with it. It has a button on the smaller end that you push to turn it on and off and was easy to use right out of the box. It has a very natural feel to it which I liked, some toys just seem to fake when using them but not this one. I also like that it is waterproof so it may be finding its way into the shower soon :) Here is the description from the box: Designed to provide clitoral and all over body stimulation. Designed to provide up to 4 hours of quiverng pleasure. I was lucky enough to receive 2 of these and my best friend had never used one so I was able to pass one on to her for them to enjoy!!

Okay next is the Allure. This vibrator is a bit bigger and not as soft as the Delight but it is a fun toy. This one has multiple speeds so you can speed it up or slow it down to your liking by tuning the purple ring. This one is also water proof :)

So this is my husbands favorite,the Play Discover Intimate Massager. I am always giving him back rubs after work so it was great that we were given an item that he could enjoy as much as I enjoyed the other big items. We both loved the curved shape because it makes it so easy to glide over the body. It is also multi speed so you can get a great strong massage in the areas that you need it. We were also sent a Lover's Massage book by Darrin Zeer which had step by step instructions and diagrams of some great massages that we had never tried before. The orange bottle that is shown is Durex's Massage and Play Intensify 2 in 1 Massage Gel & Intimate Lubricant. Before this we had never used a massage gel so we were both excited to try it out. I LOVED the scent and the overall feel of it was very pleasant. The only thingwas that after rubing with it fo awhile it seemed to get a little sticky, which was fine just not what I was expecting. I was also a bit concerned about it getting all over the sheets and making a mess but it didn't and the bottle says its will not stain and it didn't.
 
Oh my goodness where do I even start on the Durex Play Vibrating Ring and the Ring of Bliss!!!! We really enjoyed these :) We have experimented with other items in the past but never a ring so we were both curious and very eager to give them a try. To start they both went on very easily and fit snug but just enough to stay on without slipping, my husband said it was never uncomfortable. I was a bit concerned that it may be to bulky between us but honestly until he turned it on I didn’t really know that it was there. Okay so we played around for a few minutes and he decided to turn it on, which was very simple to do, just a push of a button!! It was much stronger than I had anticipated, in a GREAT way, even when it wasn’t right up against me I could feel the vibration!! The vibrating part, which I said seemed a bit bulky at first, was just big enough and the right size to allow it to hit in the perfect spot for me. A feature that we both really liked was that it can be turned on and off, we had a little knock on the bedroom door from one of our kids and being able to turn it off and back on again was a nice surprise for a disposable ring. The instructions said it had a limited battery life so I was afraid that it would go dead or start running slow before we finished and it didn’t. It was running as strong at the end as it did when we first turned it on.
 
 
 
Performax Intense Condoms:
Designed to speed her up and slow him down. Shaped & textured to intensify sensation. Delay lubricant to help prolong sexual performance. A more intense experience for you both.
 
So there were mixed reactions from the Performax Intense Condoms. I personally couldn’t tell that it was “speeding me up” or “slowing him down”, our time in the bedroom seemed to be about the same as it always is. Saying that, my husband really liked these condoms. He said he felt a warm sensation from them that must have been from a lubricant inside the condom that I wasn’t feeling. Overall the performance of the condom was great. It went on easily, didn’t break, had a nice feel to it and we needed no additional lubrication while using it.
 
 
Extra Sensitive Condoms:
Ultra thin. Extra sensitive. With lubricant for heightened excitement and great sensations.
So this was our favorite out of all the condoms. It was really thin and had a great feel to it. Some of the others were a bit to thick for our taste so having one that felt as if it weren’t there was nice. It is thin but not to the point of breaking and it did hold up with no problems. I loved that this condom has more lubrication than the others. As I have gotten older I find that there are times when we have to have lubrication and with this condom we needed no additional lubrication!!


Okay just look at how cute thse are!! These are the Durex Love Box and they are little tins that hold three condoms so us girls who like to carry our own protection can discretely do so in style!!! These were a big hit, everyone was excited to pick out their own design that suited their personality.
 
So due to the flu the party didn't take place when it was suppose to and thenonce rescheduled there were some conflicts with getting guests here but it turned out to be a great afternoon talking about everyone's favorite thing SEX!!!!
 
After reading all the fun you could have been having with your parnter and an awesome party box don't you want to register for a Crowdtap account?? Click here to sign up!



No comments:

Post a Comment